Holiday Gift Guide for Teens & Young Adults
Looking for the perfect gift for a teen or young adult? The latest electronic gadgets will be obsolete in a few years but jewelry can be passed from one generation to another! We have just what you need to help those trendy teens get their jewelry collection started! Products are linked in their descriptions below.
1. These gold fill bead bracelets are on trend and fun to collect and stack. Gold fill pieces are an affordable option for teens and they stand up to wear much better than gold plated pieces.
2. These tiny triple diamond studs can be worn alone or in second or third ear holes and they make a great starter pair of diamond studs!
3. Add a little whimsy to their jewelry box with this black diamond mustache necklace. It's a little bit of fun and a little bit of luxury.
4. These small diamond double hoop earrings are small enough not to interfere with a teen's active lifestyle but elegant enough to be a pair they'll still be reaching for as an adult.
5. Our small opal and diamond hoop earrings are a unique piece that they'll love dressing up or down.
6. This simple white gold diamond cluster ring with a beaded band is perfect for stacking or wearing alone and its low profile makes it an easy piece for teens to wear every day.